More information, straight from Beverly International:
Hybrid Training Formula
WHAT: UP-LIFT is a low-carb hybrid training formula with three main functions:
UP-LIFT is a stimulant-free powdered drink mix that is intended to be mixed with water and consumed before and during training in order to sustain higher levels of mental and muscular output (performance) during resistance and cardiovascular forms of exercise.
- Nitric Oxide matrix (arginine and l-citrulline)
- exercise performance matrix (beta-alanine, histidine, and betaine)
- mental acuity/energy matrix (l-tyrosine, rhodiola rosea, l-alanine and glycine).
WHO: UP-LIFT is intended for use by healthy, exercising individuals over 18 years of age. Bodybuilders, figure and fitness athletes, mixed martial artists, powerlifters and other athletes who regularly engage in high-intensity resistance and/or cardiovascular exercise of any kind can benefit from consuming UP-LIFT immediately before and during their workouts.
HOW: 2 scoops 20-30 minutes before training and/or cardio. If expecting an extended training session or if doing cardio immediately after training take 1-2 additional scoops in the middle of training session.
WHY: Whether you are a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, or any other type of athlete, UP-LIFT helps you unfold 90 seconds of muscle-building fury out of every 60 seconds of training. UP-LIFT contains ingredients that scientific studies suggest will support:
- Lean Mass Gains and Positive Nitrogen Balance
- Elevated Fat-Burning Metabolism
- Nitric Oxide (NO) Action
- Detoxification of Ammonia
- Gluconeogenesis and Thermogenesis
- Blood Glucose Levels
- Aerobic and Anaerobic Energy Metabolism
- Muscle Carnosine Levels
- Reduction or Delay of Neuromuscular Fatigue
- Muscular Power and Endurance
- Free Radical Protection
- Neurological Function
- Mental Well-Being and Vigilance
- Resistance to Stress
What users say about UP-LIFT
- For cardio AND weights: As a hybrid training formula, UP-LIFT is designed to sustain high-intensity training performance during both resistance AND cardio exercise. As above, this flexibility was built into the formula from the beginning, and in response to reports from users of existing products. With its unique hybrid functionality, UP-LIFT is ideal for athletes who do their cardio before or after weights, or during a separate workout altogether.
- Totally Stimulant-Free: "What goes up must come down." It never fails. Stimulants create the illusion of above-average energy acutely. A little while later, however, you feel like you have below-average energy. This may explain why some stimulant-containing products hit you all at once at the front end of your workout, only to leave you sitting on the curb in the final half. The UP-LIFT training formula is totally free of caffeine and other stimulants. That means no more sitting on the curb.
- Glucose Economy "Friendly": Glucose is your body's most important fuel. If your body's supply of glucose (termed the "glucose economy") falls, so too will your performance. Beverly's lab added gluconeogenic amino acids to UP-LIFT to support your glucose economy. These amino acids are capable of supporting blood glucose levels and performance hroughout your workout without negatively affecting insulin levels or fat-burning. In fact, gluconeogenesis supports the burning of fat and thermogenesis.
- Not just for "pre-training: To limit yourself to pre-training ingestion is to limit your performance. UP-LIFT is intended for ingestion prior to AND during exercise. It is the informed opinion of our R&D scientists that the best way to produce "sustained action" is to take another serving when you need it. The flexibility to do this was built into the UP-LIFT formula from the very first ingredient. No more "rocking out" for the first 30 minutes of your workout only to find yourself "clocking out" during the second half. From workout beginning to end UP-LIFT fades out the distractions in the background, focuses you on the mission in the foreground, energizes your blood and dials up your intensity.
A bodybuilding athlete who tested the UP-LIFT training formula release candidate reported:
"Congrats to the gang at Beverly! UP-LIFT is probably the best-proportioned training formula I've tried to date, and certainly the first hybrid training formula I've ever tried. Overall, I had a much more fulfilling workout experience than I'm used to, which is what any legitimate training formula ought to do.
The nutritional ergonomics of UP-LIFT are outstanding. It provides for an ultra-comfortable ride whether you're driving across weight-lifting or cardio terrain. In the weight room you want your training formula to provide get-me-a-pump-no-matter-what reliability. Beverly's formula delivers. But as a hybrid training formula, UP-LIFT turns you into a rock star during cardio, as well. That adaptable functionality also allows you to move seamlessly from one body part to the next without losing momentum, focus, or your pump.
Being free of caffeine and other stimulants, UP-LIFT doesn't give you that nasty "tweaked out" feeling that makes you want to hide in a dark closet until it passes. Yet you still get plenty of "Mr. Hyde" intensity. And rather than checking out after the first 15 or 20 minutes of your workout, UP-LIFT carries you until the very end. Its ingredients work together like a Ferrari F1 gearbox with no performance loss. I felt mentally upright and on-cue from the first set to the last. My muscles didn't miss a beat. It's definitely the fastest-shifting nutritional transmission I've ever tried.
In conclusion, UP-LIFT has a totally unique hybrid personality that will allow you to enjoy the cut and thrust of any kind of workout style. The release candidate I tested for Beverly is not for normal city driving. However, if you want to pull 90 seconds of fury out of every 60 seconds of working out, then you should probably give it a go."
Ironclad Guarantee: In the weight room you want your training formula to provide get-me-a-pump-no-matter-what reliability. Up-Lift delivers! But as a hybrid training formula, Up-Lift turns you into a rock star during cardio, as well. If you want to pull 90 seconds of fury out of every 60 seconds of working out, then you should give it a go. If you aren't pumped (no pun intended), even after 60 full days, we'll give you your money back!
What others are saying about Up-Lift...
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Khan-Siddiqui and Bamji (1983). Am J Clin Nutr, 37: 93.
- Lin et al. (1988). J Nutr, 118(4): 445.
- Mudd and Pool (1975). Metabolism, 24: 721.
- Norton et al. (2009). J Nutr, 139(6): 1103.
- Rose et al. (1951). J Biol Chem, 188(1): 49.
- Rose et al. (1951). J Biol Chem, 193(2): 605.
- Rose et al. (1954). J Biol Chem, 206(1): 421.
Other Ingredients: Dextrose, citric acid, maltodextrin, potassium phosphate, natural flavors, beet color, sodium phosphate, silicon dioxide, sucralose, magnasweet.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
Get the approval of your medical doctor before using if you have a medical condition or a medical history, if you are unaware of your current health status, or if you are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant.